Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
Student Systems Coordinator
Student Systems Coordinator
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking a Student Systems Coordinator to join the central office team!
The main role of the Student Systems Coordinator is to provide support to the BASIS.ed campuses in regards to PowerSchool Student Information System (SIS) as well as any additional plug-in systems. Fulfill all SIS related data reporting, software support, operations support and data communication needs for SIS and Scheduling teams. Leverage strong knowledge of customer service and technical support skills to assist all BASIS.ed schools.
- To be a part of a collaborative team of people that are designated to the set-up and maintenance of PowerSchool and Scheduling Systems
- Be well versed in PowerSchool in order to provide technical support to all employee roles at the campus level.
- Import student data when needed
- Troubleshoot problems schools are having with SIS
- Help campus employees access accounts
- Maintain and resolve Happy Fox tickets. To be done in a timely manner
- Provide one-on-one training on navigating through the SIS
- Maintain the integrity of student data as needed to support other systems
- Assist with the creation of resources and manuals for school users
- Visit campuses to offer on-site training
- Participate in webinars for campus employees
- Provide immediate support to campus-based employees via Skype
- Store student grades and provide reports of any discrepancies found
- Assist with the yearly beginning and end of year set-up/roll-over
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong Computer Skills - Ability to learn and synthesize unfamiliar and continually developing software programs
- 1-2 years in working with a student information system (Preferably PowerSchool)
- 1-2 years working in a school setting
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills - Effectively convey information both verbally and in writing. Communicate in a manner that is clear, complete and concise.
- Efficient - Prioritize and execute day to day responsibilities
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.