Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking qualified candidates for a Software Developer! Come join our exciting and growing team!
You enjoy solving complex problems and working in a fast-paced environment. You take ownership of projects from top to bottom and work to understand the needs of your clients so you can deliver technical solutions that improve performance and productivity. You appreciate collaborating with knowledgeable team members but are capable of working independently to complete projects by deadline.
We thrive on supporting teachers and staff so they can focus on the work that matters most - supporting students in reaching their educational goals. Your work will enable our schools to facilitate the delivery of our nationally ranked curriculum, and provide students, teachers and staff with greater support to achieve at the highest international levels.
- Develop new systems, databases and user interface pages.
- Develop and manage ETL processes and ETL abstractions.
- Collaborate in the setup of new systems synchronizations using web APIs, DEM and ETL processes.
- Configure and maintain IIS websites.
- Assist with integration implementation and synchronization of various systems across BASIS companies.
- Beta test new system features.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk service ticket or communication system process.
- Create guides and manuals.
- Develop policies and guidelines related to various processes in place within the BASIS network.
- Provide ongoing training for end users.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge in SQL, Python and Java.
- Experience using project management tools like JIRA/Confluence.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy, quick learner, proactive, problem solver, self-starter.
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins and Maven preferred.
- Adept at queries and learning new query languages.
- Ability to learn and master new systems.
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work in a high-functioning, fast-paced team environment.
- Expert multi-task management, resource management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative.
- Detail oriented.
- Commitment to the BASIS.ed culture and model.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university preferred.
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.