Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking a Senior Software Developer to be a part of its growing team! Looking for someone who is excited and eager to lead the charge in building advanced software systems used to manage the best schools in the country.
The main role of the Senior Software Developer Engineer is to use a strong knowledge of software programming to develop, test, and deploy systems and software across the BASIS companies. The Senior Software Developer takes direction from the Software Architect and the CIO.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Develop and manage ETL Processes and ETL Abstractions using T-SQL, SSMS, SSIS, C#, BCP Scripting and other technologies.
- A proven track record of designing, developing, testing, and deploying complex software systems.
- Well versed in engineering, QA and technical operations practices with agile application development and delivery vehicles.
- Collaborate with various BASIS departments and school administrators across the BASIS network in development, systems integrations and customizations.
- Collaborate with the Software Architect and vendors to deliver API based data integrations.
- Perform level 3 support of products that you deliver.
- Strongly deliver solutions that enhance the capabilities of our WSO2 middleware layer.
- Assist with mentoring less experienced team members and lead with good coding principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organized Ability to develop and maintain good coding principles.
- Ability to prioritize and work on several different tasks at the same time.
- Detail Oriented Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Communication Effectively convey information both verbally and in writing. Communicate in a manner that is clear, complete and concise.
- Accountable Ability to take responsibility for own work, establish trust, and be receptive to feedback.
- Cooperative Seek out and engage in group participation to complete or improve work. Work effectively with others in a positive and productive manner.
- Relatable Build genuine relationships. Be respectful and inclusive in decision making; work well with others regardless of level, background or opinions; maintain positive and professional relationships.
- Efficient Prioritize and execute day to day responsibilities to best respond to business demands. Maximize productivity and minimize wasted time.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.