Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
|Office:||BASIS San Antonio Primary Northeast|
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
BASIS.ed is seeking a Salesforce Coordinator to bring their enthusiasm, commitment and superior organizational skills to our mission-driven organization. As a member of the Fundraising team, you will be instrumental in supporting the key fundraising and development activities to expand our funding base. You will have the opportunity to become deeply engaged with the fundamental processes that drive philanthropy and make a significant impact in the community. The position reports to the Regional Director.
This is an entry-level role.
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Data Management and configuration for non-profit donation tracking platform.
- Enter and calculate fundraising data through Salesforce for network of 29+ campuses and their donor lists.
- Work directly with schools to setup online event platforms in Salesforce for upcoming fundraising initiatives.
- Ensure that all fundraising and development activities are in alignment with our mission and code of ethics
- Support the internal management and execution of initiatives to expand our funding base
- Conduct donor research and maintain the central donor database
- Coordinate special event communications and logistics
- Administrative support: respond to correspondence, send follow-up communications, and enter data into the CRM system
- Work diligently and with great responsiveness to ensure high quality and timeliness of work
- Associate's degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in fundraising, development, business development, marketing, strategy or a related field
- A proven track record of professional growth and success
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who works well with a team
- Must be flexible with positive attitude and willing to take on additional tasks as needed
- Some domestic travel may be required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience with Salesforce
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.
Job Reference #: 1433531