Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
|Office:||BASIS.ed Tucson Office|
The BASIS.ed Tucson Central Office provides critical support to our top ranked schools. Your ability to drive results impacts our schools’ success and the growth of our organization. If you’re excited about how your work will influence educational outcomes or support global growth, bring that excitement with you to this role.
The Program Analyst will report to the Director of Curriculum Research and Development in the BASIS Charter School Curriculum Company. The person filling this position will be responsible for supporting BASIS Charter Schools in the delivery of the BASIS Charter School Curriculum and assessments and assisting in on-going research on the efficacy of the curriculum. This is an entry level analyst position.
- Support BASIS Charter Schools in the delivery of curriculum and assessments
- Support the Director of Curriculum Research and Development in on-going research into the content, delivery, and efficacy of all aspects of the BASIS Charter School Curriculum
- Manage data pertaining to the BASIS Charter School Curriculum in Microsoft Excel
- Research and provide documentation of the alignment of the BASIS Charter School Curriculum to state and national standards across the United States and abroad
- Assist members of the BASIS Charter School Curriculum Company with on-going projects as needed
- Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables, statistical analyses, and building out sustainable data practices
- High degree of flexibility and self-motivation
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including service leadership and customer service to support schools and teachers
- Commitment to the BASIS Charter School culture and model
- Knowledge of the BASIS Charter School philosophy, structure, curriculum and systems is a plus
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a BASIS Charter School
- Understanding of/experience with competitive college admissions
- Experience with mathematics and statistics courses in college
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.