Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
BASIS Goodyear is seeking qualified candidates for a Math Interventionist (working with 4th-7th Grades) to start ASAP!
BASIS Charter Schools embrace subject expertise and passion in the classroom!
Our teachers are part of one of the nation’s most collaborative and professional learning communities. All of our schools use the acclaimed BASIS Charter School Curriculum. At the same time, our teachers are given the autonomy and academic freedom to teach in the manner that suits them. They choose how best to create dynamic lessons that foster student enthusiasm for new ideas and high-level learning. They help guide students to reach their greatest potential while preparing them for the demands of higher education, a rewarding career, and global citizenship. BASIS Charter School teachers spend their time teaching engaged students and teaming up with fellow educators -- creating an intellectual, inspiring, supportive, and collegial school community.
- Plan and implement systematic academic interventions for advanced curriculum learning environment.
- Coach and support teachers.
- Improve academic achievement for all students - working with a student intervention team to design and provide academic interventions from general classroom interventions (Tier I) to collaborating on referring students for special education evaluation and the RTI/SST process (Tier III). With the majority of the day to day functions being centered on the Tier II - pull outs, and executive functioning/organizational supports.
- Will support the intervention team by assisting in providing staff with ongoing professional development, and general assistance with implementing interventions as necessary.
Qualifications of an ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 1 years teaching experience
- Strong data driven skills/excellence with producing and analyzing large quantities of student growth data
- Promote and maintain positive student-teacher-family relationships
Minimum Qualifications: A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Education and able to obtain a valid fingerprint clearance are required to teach at BASIS.ed.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.