Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
|Department:||Design and Marketing|
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
The role of the Marketing Manager is to define the messaging and marketing campaign assets and launch strategies in coordination with Operations to ensure the success of BASIS.ed marketing and recruitment activities. Marketing Managers act as an advocate for the department, clearly positioning BASIS.ed within the community and constituents.
- Plan and execute division marketing plan(s) by leveraging dedicated marketing back-end support staff
- Collaborate with the division leader and the marketing team to formulate and manage budgets across multiple marketing channels
- Manage staff with responsibility and accountability for performance and results (i.e. coach, counsel, mentor, appraise performance and make employment decisions)
- Act as advisor to the division leader on the development of the marketing plan, provide guidelines and advice on the coordination of the marketing plan to the main marketing strategy, and ensure sound marketing principles are utilized
- Devise plans and strategies to maintain a single unified marketing brand
- Develop compelling and appealing brand positioning, messaging, and value to attract prospective students
- Contribute to the future marketing vision based on market trends and competitive insights
- Develop and deliver persuasive presentations including marketing plans, competitive analysis, event overviews, ROI analytics/performance metrics to executive team
- Help facilitate internal communications as related to campaign efforts
- Recommend process changes and tracking methods for better efficiency, and prepare daily and weekly reports, performance metrics, and projections to executive/management team(s)
- Collaborate and liaise with other staff in ensuring web-based content, policy, and procedures manuals are accurate and up-to-date
- Stay abreast of current industry trends, marketing principles and techniques, technology trends, and recommend solutions
- Build strong relationships to support student/customer marketing needs
- Demonstrate strong writing, language, and communication skills including the ability to prepare and deliver compelling and persuasive presentations to internal contacts, executive and/or board members, and external contacts with the assets to drive student recruitment, acquisition, and engagement
- Strategic planning skills to assist in defining business models, value proposition, segmentation and targeted marketing.
- Operate with resiliency and reprioritize tasks with a positive attitude
- Exhibit strong planning and organizational skills, particularly for the execution of project or marketing plans
- Demonstrate strong analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
- Maintain regular, full, predictable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in marketing or related degree or equivalent of education and work experience
Experience: 5 years in marketing with multiple channel experience (digital marketing, social media, event planning, print, direct mail, etc.); experience managing a team of 3+ employees
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
Education: Master’s degree
Experience: 6+ years in multiple channel marketing; educational marketing experience
Computer Skills: Workamajig
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.