Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
|Department:||Design and Marketing|
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking qualified candidates for a Marketing Intern!Come join our exciting and growing team!
The Marketing Intern will support the Director of School Marketing and Student Enrollment in managing and building marketing campaigns for BASIS.ed managed schools. Supports the student acquisition teams, manages all digital outreach and collaborates on marketing and international student program marketing efforts.
- Works closely with the marketing team on developing, implementing, and executing marketing initiatives and activities for the company, which includes but is not limited to, campaigns (print, web, social media, etc.), events, community outreach, public relations, advertising, and sponsorships.
- Support Marketing Coordinator in planning events
- Schedule social media posts that correlates with strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Under direction works in HubSpot to generate lead nurture emails
- Support the enrollment team in helping parents with school enrollment questions or technical issues
- Serves as Administrative support for BASIS.ed front desk
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Organized Ability to develop and maintain order while documenting, filing and coordinating tasks.
- Detail Oriented Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Communication Effectively convey information both verbally and in writing. Communicate in a manner that is clear, complete and concise.
- Efficient Prioritize and execute day to day responsibilities to best respond to business demands. Maximize productivity and minimize wasted time.
- Prefer graduates or students working towards a degree in marketing, communications, or similar field
- Experience using HubSpot or CRM tools to generate email campaigns
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.