Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
The BASIS.ed Central Office is seeking qualified candidates for a Junior Recruiter position to join our Talent Team!
Transforming American education one mind at a time. BASIS.ed manages a growing network of 27 open-enrollment, tuition-free public charter schools in Arizona, Louisiana, Texas, and Washington, D.C, which receive consistent global recognition, high national rankings and excellent student outcomes. Our mission is to provide a transformative K-12 academic program that educates our students to the highest international levels and provides them with limitless opportunities. We are dedicated to building a team of bright, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelor’s preferred
- NO experience required
- Entry-level opportunity to gain exposure to all "recruiting functions"
- Support recruiting team, primarily with job posting and sourcing of candidates for open requisitions
- Work with Human Resources Coordinators and Recruiting Coordinator in facilitating logistical function from initial job posting, to job offer, to onboarding
- Schedule candidate interviews for schools
- Support in completing initial phone screenings of candidates
- Participate in career fairs and brand awareness events
- Support management of job postings and management of position advertisements
Pay and Benefits :
Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.