Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
IT Project Coordinator
IT Project Coordinator
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking a dynamic IT professional to lead many of the key technology initiatives for our school sites. This position will plan for new technology for our schools as well as upgrades and improvements to existing technology.
The IT Project Coordinator will effectively present and embody BASIS philosophy and its value proposition. This is an entry level role - looking for someone with some networking and IT experience.
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tracks spend, tasks, and issues and sends status reports to team and stakeholders.
- Assists with proposals, plans, timelines, schedules and budgets.
- Monitors and tracks project progress, recommends corrective actions, and escalates issues as necessary.
- Responsible for meeting logistics such as coordinating schedules of large groups, meeting room setup, taking action items, and distributing meeting minutes.
- Periodic travel to school sites to perform quality assurance and adherence to IT standards.
- Understanding and appreciation of the BASIS organization and educational mission.
- Strong experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 and Hyper-V.
- Strong knowledge of switching, routers and other networking devices.
- Attention to detail, quality, and improvement and ability to communicate and monitor throughout High proficiency in Microsoft Desktop Applications ? Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be organized and able to work on multiple projects at a time
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication, verbal and written
- Associate?s degree required
- 2 to 3 years of experience in IT project administration
- Certifications or courses in Project Management is a plus
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS? non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.