Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
Intern - Recruiting
Intern - Recruiting
|Department:||Schools Management Services|
|Office:||BASIS Independent Schools Central Office - Scottsdale|
BASIS Independent Schools is seeking a Part-Time Intern to join their Talent Management Team!
Who we are...
The mission of BASIS Independent Schools is to redefine education by raising the levels of student learning to the highest international standards. Every BASIS Independent school provides a joyful learning community where hard work is celebrated and intellectual pursuits result in extraordinary outcomes. In just a few years, we have established five highly regarded private schools (PreK-12) in some of the world's most dynamic regions: New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
You can expect to...
BASIS Independent Schools is seeking an intern to work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to provide administrative services in the areas of job posting and applicant tracking. In this role, the intern will have the opportunity to learn new skills in job marketing, google analytics, social media and recruitment strategy.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to...
- Post jobs on company job site and external career sites
- Assist Talent Manager with sourcing candidates on external job boards such as LinkedIn and ZipRecruiter
- Generate weekly reports to identify the most active source of applications
- Collect/review transcripts for teaching positions
- Assist with scheduling internal and external interviews
- Promote job opportunities on social media
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team
- Must be currently enrolled in college level classes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
The Nitty Gritty...
- Paid position
- 15-20 hours/week
- Variable depending on school schedule
- Not eligible for benefits
Note: BASIS Independent Schools, LLC (BINS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. BINS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.