Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
BASIS.ed is seeking a detail-oriented and highly motivated professional to fill the newly created position of Instructional Efficiency Coach. Quality instruction is at the core of the BASIS.ed mission. The form of quality instruction will vary in each classroom but there should be a standard by which BASIS.ed schools develop, evaluate, and coach their teachers. Under supervision of the Head of School, this position will be responsible for providing ongoing training and development of instructional staff on campus.
Primary Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Train new and returning instructional staff in a profile of a "BASIS.ed Teacher."
- Develop and implement a functional mid-year teacher-training model for mid-year hires.
- Develop and implement seminars for teacher coaches complete with a replicable model to be implemented on the various BASIS.ed Curriculum School campuses.
- Provide weekly observations, coaching, and feedback to instructional staff.
- Identify and support the LET/SET relationship.
- Develop on-site training.
- Analyze academic results to inform coaching practices.
* Commitment to teamwork with a service-oriented mindset.
* Ability to organize and communicate information to others for maximum efficiency.
* Flexible and self-motivated in fast-paced environments.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and help requests.
* Commitment to the BASIS.ed Curriculum, culture, and educational model.
Required Education and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree
* 3-5 years teaching experience
Preferred Education and Experience
* Experience as a formal teacher coach.
* Experience managing simultaneous projects, including managing organization and timelines.
* Excellent business or technical writing skills.
* Experience in a school setting, with a preference for BASIS.ed Curriculum schools.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.