Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join its growing team! This role would be providing administrative support to the Human Resources team in the BASIS.ed Scottsdale Central Office.
The role of the HR Coordinator is responsible for processing and tracking all new hire onboarding paperwork. Complete verification of employment and letters of reference for current and former employees. Process terminations, promotions, transfers, salary changes, name changes, and all other employee record change requests. Assist with reporting and audits. Maintain physical employee files and follow retention rules.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Maintain Human Resources Information System records and assist with HR report requests
- Assist School Management with onboarding new employees and fully manage onboarding of all BASIS.ed employees
- Assist School Management with termination requests and calculate final pay, if applicable
- Process all employee change requests including salary and role changes
- Work closely with payroll to ensure timely and accurate pay for all employees
- Maintain all employee files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
- Provide support for the leave of absence program; assist with return from leave processing as needed
- Track employee Fingerprint Clearance Cards and conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with state requirements
- Complete employment verifications
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Demonstrate HR knowledge and capture trust of management and employee populations
- Other duties as assigned
- Organized - Ability to develop and maintain order while documenting, filing and managing tasks. Ability to establish and manage multiple priorities; ability to work well under pressure.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay exceptional attention to the minute details and accuracy of a project or task.
- Conflict Resolution - Find common ground between conflicting viewpoints; demonstrate patience and flexibility.
- Communication - Effectively convey information both verbally and in writing. Communicate in a manner that is clear, complete and concise.
- Accountable - Ability to take responsibility for own work, establish trust, and be receptive to feedback.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information. Ability to handle sensitive employment information with discretion and confidentiality as appropriate.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university preferred.
Experience: 1 year of experience in human resources; experience with HRIS systems and data entry.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, SharePoint
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.