Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
Finance and Accounting Manager
Finance and Accounting Manager
|Office:||BASIS International School Bangkok|
Who we are:
BASIS Curriculum Schools is the gold-standard American Pre-K to 12th grade educational network. There are 31 BASIS Curriculum Schools across the United States and China, including private schools in Silicon Valley, New York City, Northern Virginia, Shenzhen and Guangzhou. BASIS Curriculum Schools are ranked amongst the top ten schools in the United States by US News, and our schools outperform the schools in Shanghai China and in Singapore, the world's top-performing regions on OECD PISA (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development Program for International Student Assessment).
BASIS International School Bangkok will open in September 2019. This will be the only school in Bangkok to offer the BASIS Curriculum, our unique academic program that runs from PK-3 to 12th grade and has a proven record of giving students access to the Ivy League and the top 25 universities and colleges in the United States of America. The mission of BASIS International School Bangkok is to raise the standards of Thai education to the highest international levels, and prepare our students to be participants, not spectators, in the 21st century world of commerce and innovation.
BASIS International School Bangkok is building a team of highly-talented, passionate and hardworking professionals to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us in opening the best school in Thailand!
BASIS International School Bangkok is seeking a Finance Manager to be a part of the team opening the first BASIS Curriculum School in Thailand and oversee the financial functions of the school from start-up through launch and beyond. Are you seeking an opportunity to carve your own path, join an exciting, entrepreneurial, and quickly growing global network of the highest performing schools? Are you someone who is energized by building a team that will have a direct impact on the success of an organization, who is passionate about education?
- Overseeing and directs all accounting operations, stocks and assets controlling, tax payments, treasury and finance operations for the organization.
- Overseeing and facilitate the development of the whole school budget, working with each department to ensure the effective budget management and control.
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of the Financial Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Ensuring that internal purchasing requests and reimbursement procedures are effective and user friendly.
- Monitoring working capital / cash flow forecasts for the business.
- Preparing regular reports for the Executive Committee and School Executive Board.
- Member of the School?s Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Head of School.
- Any other ad-hoc matters as and when called upon.
- Bachelor?s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Accounting.
- CPD license is a must. MBA / CPA pluses.
- Above 8 years of experiences in Account &Finance Function, at least 3 years of experience at management level.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Good analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills with a high adaptability to a cross-cultural environment.
- Positive attitude, strong service mind, patient, leadership.
- Excellent both verbal and written communication in Thai and English and inter-personal skill to work with all levels of people.
- As per Thai employment regulations, this position must be filled by someone that is 30 years of age or above and has Thai Nationality
Job Reference #: 744612