Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
Field Marketing Manager
Field Marketing Manager
|Department:||Design and Marketing|
|Office:||San Antonio Metro Area|
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
BASIS.ed is seeking a Field Marketing Manager to join its marketing team! This position will include a great deal of travel throughout San Antonio working with our schools.
The role of the Field Marketing Manager is to plan, develop, and execute marketing programs and ensure the development and success of BASIS.ed marketing and recruitment activities. Field Marketing Managers create local/regional marketing plans to build brand awareness for BASIS.ed, BASIS Charter Schools, and BASIS Texas Charter Schools, and act as an advocate for the department.
- Partner with the marketing leadership and charter schools to develop marketing plans and programs for initiatives, campaigns, promotions, and product launches; achieve desired objectives/targets; and support the overall brand strategy
- Collaborate with charter schools to drive effectiveness, identify opportunities for improvement, and understand marketing needs
- Provide input and support for new school launches and submit requests to create marketing collateral
- Build effective working relationships with charter schools and vendors to translate charter schools’ needs into action
- Maintain consistent communication (phone, email, face-to-face, etc.) with charter schools to discuss specific marketing needs, encourage engagement in marketing, and maintain compliance with brand standards
- Manage programs, vendor relationships, and projects, including development and execution against timelines, tracking performance, and ensuring projects are within budget, meet quality standards, and align with key performance indicators and BASIS Charter School brand standards
- Collaborate with external partners and the BASIS.ed Marketing team to develop promotional materials and marketing elements that align with the overall brand voice, platform, and strategy
- Stay abreast of current industry trends, marketing principles and techniques, technological trends, and recommended solutions
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver compelling and persuasive presentations to internal contacts, executive and/or board members, and external contacts with the assets to drive student recruitment, acquisition, and engagement
- Operate with resiliency and reprioritizes tasks with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate strong analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
- Maintain regular, full, predictable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in marketing or equivalent of education and work experience
Experience: 5 years in marketing and multiple channel experience (digital marketing, social media, event planning, print, direct mail, etc.) Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Education: Master’s degree
Experience: 6+ years in multiple channel marketing leveraging media, promotions, and public relations; educational marketing experience
Computer Skills: Workamajig
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.