Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
|Department:||Design and Marketing|
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join its growing team! We currently manage 27 tuition-free public charter schools across Arizona, Texas, and Washington, D.C. that are consistently ranked among the best K 12 schools in the United States. We are looking for someone who is passionate about education and digital marketing!
The Digital Marketing Strategist plays an essential role in building and maintaining the positive presence of BASIS.ed-managed schools online. Create and manage innovative digital media content and marketing campaigns. Collaborate with stakeholders on the student acquisition team and local school staff to support the digital presence of other entities.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Work closely with marketing team on developing, implementing, and executing marketing initiatives and activities for the company. This includes but are not limited to: campaigns (print, web, social media, etc.), events, community outreach, public relations, advertising, and sponsorships.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy and plan; define how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across BASIS.ed-managed charter schools and act as a complement to all digital activity.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing & Enrollment for Charter schools on planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns that meet and exceed engagement benchmarks.
- Design digital media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content.
- Create and implement Email marketing workflows.
- Ensure up-to-date content as the owner of all BASIS.ed-managed social media accounts.
- Work with web, writers, content producers, and designers to ensure content is informative and on-brand.
- Facilitate BASIS.ed consumer communication (respond to queries, get reviews).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on efforts and ROI using HubSpot reporting and Google Analytics.
- Provide mentoring and training to on-the-ground point people at each school for best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks.
- Assist BASIS.ed Vectors with amplifying and promoting their messaging across digital media channels; keep current with paid social media campaigns to ensure synergy.
- Keep BASIS.ed-managed schools on the edge of social media innovation in the education space; use our channel to be a differentiator; be aware of what our competitors are doing in the space.
- Support efforts at mentoring and training each school for best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Establish school profiles and maintain their accuracy and consistency across platforms such as GreatSchools, Niche.com, Wikipedia, and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organized Ability to develop and maintain order while documenting, filing and coordinating tasks.
- Detail Oriented Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Communication Effectively convey information both verbally and in writing. Communicate in a manner that is clear, complete and concise.
- Accountable Ability to take responsibility for own work, establish trust, and be receptive to feedback.
- Judgment The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Cooperative Seek out and engage in group participation to complete or improve work. Work effectively with others in a positive and productive manner.
- Relatable Build genuine relationships. Be respectful and inclusive in decision making; work well with others regardless of level, background or opinions; maintain positive and professional relationships.
- Efficient Prioritize and execute day to day responsibilities to best respond to business demands. Maximize productivity and minimize wasted time.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Applicant is required to possess a Bachelor s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, English, digital media or similar with, at least, 2 years of experience in marketing, advertising or business promotion.
Certifications and Credentials: HubSpot and/or Google certifications a plus
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience - internship experience counts as well!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Adept at Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with HubSpot
- Working Knowledge of Google Analytics, word press a plus
- Experience with ConstantContact, MailChimp, or other outbound email marketing tools
To be considered for this role, you will have demonstrable experience of managing complex marketing and brand development campaigns. You must be confident engaging with senior level stakeholders, driven with a can-do attitude. We need someone who can think outside the box, bringing new ideas and strategies to increase brand awareness.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.