Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
Auxiliary Programs Director
Auxiliary Programs Director
|Office:||BASIS Washington DC|
|Location:||Washington DC, DC|
BASIS DC is seeking qualified candidates for an Auxiliary Programs Director!
The role of the Auxiliary Program Director is to develop and coordinate auxiliary and summer programs for the school. Auxiliary Program Directors collaborate with Head of Operations on efficient operations of the auxiliary programs to ensure positive student experiences and financial outcomes.
- Supervise and provide direction to the Auxiliary Program team
- Coordinate, market, and manage the auxiliary and summer programs
- Maintain and accurately record the budget of the auxiliary programs
- Evaluate financial success of auxiliary programs to ensure proper alignment with target goals
- Research, select, and manage vendors for summer and auxiliary programs
- Recruit to ensure proper staffing levels for extracurricular activities
- Design and maintain seasonal auxiliary course catalogs, including schedules
- Communicate about auxiliary courses and provide weekly updates to families via newsletters, Parent Square, and other communication channels
- Research after school and summer programs offered in the community
- Track and meet budgetary expectations for the Annual Teacher Fund (ATF)
- Evaluate the demands of after school and summer programs
- Schedule and coordinate Term Projects
- Register students for all auxiliary programs including collecting and processing school fees
- Purchase equipment for auxiliary and summer programs
- Maintain regular, full, predictable attendance
- Supervise individual students and/or groups of students
- Partners with the Booster board on fundraising ideas for the school year
- Coordinates all fundraising opportunities on behalf of the school
- Coordinates and manages the National School Lunch Program
- Manages the SMART for Charter accounts for students
- Manages and coordinates all building rentals
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent of education and work experience
Certifications and Credentials: Valid Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card and/or satisfactory applicable state background check
Experience: 3+ years administrative or event planning experience
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
Certifications and Credentials: None
Experience: 4+ years administrative or event planning experience; experience in a school or youth-serving organization
Computer Skills: PowerSchool
Additional job information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.