Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
Auxiliary Programs Coordinator
Auxiliary Programs Coordinator
|Office:||BASIS Independent Brooklyn|
BASIS Independent Brooklyn is seeking qualified candidates for an Auxiliary Programs Coordinator!
Who We Are
BASIS Independent Schools is a network of PreK-12 private schools raising the standards of student learning to the highest international levels. In five years, we have established five leading private schools in some of the world's most dynamic regions, including New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent Schools is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
What We're Looking For
BASIS Independent Brooklyn, a PreK-12 school, is seeking an Auxiliary Programs Coordinator to provide support services to the school's faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS Independent Schools. The Auxiliary Department manages non-academic aspects of school activities including clubs, sports, after school programs, student trips, and summer camps. In this role, the Auxiliary Programs Coordinator will ensure the smooth execution of these programs.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Design and maintain seasonal club and sports offerings including schedules.
- Evaluate demand for student after school and summer programs; Analyze student participation in activities and the financial impact; Serve as a point of contact and subject matter expert for parents, students, faculty, staff and contractors
- Facilitate rental of campus facilities to outside organizations;
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors;
- Coordinate, market and manage the after school and summer programs;
- Collect and process school fees; register students for campus programs
- Purchase equipment or services; and
- Perform clerical tasks.
A Bachelor's degree and valid fingerprint clearance are required to work at BASIS Independent Schools. The ideal applicant will have administrative and/or event planning experience. A school setting or youth-serving organization is preferred.
The Nitty Gritty
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to central operations, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Retirement - Your future financial well-being is important to us. Even if you don't contribute to your 401K, we will contribute 3% and will match up to 9% after five years.
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. To show our appreciation, we offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools.
Note: BASIS Independent Schools, LLC (BINS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. BINS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.