Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable Specialist
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed Central Offices provide critical support to our top ranked schools. Your ability to drive results impacts our schools' success and the global growth of our organization. We are currently looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our Scottsdale office to provide financial, administrative and clerical services. Accounts Receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments and donations, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Prepare invoices and post payments
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Reconcile our donation platform with our accounting software
- Verify discrepancies and resolve billing issues
- Uploading daily and weekly from our sub-legers into our accounting software
- Associate's Degree with 1-2 years' experience
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation a must
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting depending on business needs
- Knowledge in Salesforce a big plus
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.