Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
|Office:||BASIS Independent Fremont|
BASIS Independent Fremont is seeking qualified candidates for an Admissions Manager!
Who We Are
BASIS Independent Schools is a network of PreK-grade 12 private schools raising the standards of student learning to the highest international levels. In five years, we have established five leading private schools in some of the world's most dynamic regions, including New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent Schools is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
What We're Looking For
BASIS Independent Fremont is a grades TK-12 private school. As the Admissions Manager, you are responsible for supporting the Admissions team on logistics and administrative detail while overseeing the entire admissions administrative process, making sure it runs smoothly. In this role, you must comfortably wear many hats and embrace the opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization. You will drive results through a tireless work ethic, doing whatever is needed when it is needed to enroll mission-aligned students into our world-class program.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Conduct comprehensive follow up on those who have registered for and attended Information Sessions, School Tours, or other Admissions events while maintaining a log of all activity.
- Orchestrate event management, including planning, setting up, and tearing down of events. Purchase refreshments and snacks for events. Ensure all materials are prepared for events, including required forms and admissions folders.
- Ensure a positive experience for prospective parents and students by providing excellent customer service, including answering applicants’ questions throughout the application process.
- Conduct campus tours.
- Proctor entrance exams..
- Facilitate and process billing (marketing, supplies, events, etc.).
- Work with design team to submit materials to vendors for production and ensure timely delivery of those materials (printouts, signs, etc.).
- General management of administrative detail, keeping projects on schedule, printing and organizing materials.
- Write semi-monthly admissions newsletters and targeted email communications for upcoming events.
- Update and pursue delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
- Order supplies to ensure availability when needed.
- Compose correspondence/reports as required in support of management team.
- Open, handle, or disperse mail.
- Handle all inquiries within own capacity, direct inquiries outside capacity to Director or Admissions.
- Work well with confidential material, and assure discreet handling of all business and communication.
- Monitor budgets and expenditures.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial/start-up environment and adapt to changing priorities and needs
- Big-picture thinker
- Strong understanding of admissions funnel and how to optimally engage at each stage
- Organization and high attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication
- Bachelor's degree with administrative experience
- Demonstrates technical skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite and internet searches
- Experience in customer service and managing databases for Customer Relationship Management (e.g. HubSpot) and applicant tracking systems (e.g. SmartChoice) preferred
The Nitty Gritty
Reports to: Director of Admissions
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to central operations, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Retirement - Your future financial well-being is important to us. Even if you don't contribute to your 401K, we will contribute 3% and will match up to 9% after five years.
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. To show our appreciation, we offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools.
Note: BASIS Independent Schools, LLC (BINS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. BINS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.