Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.BASIS.edBASIS International Schools
|Office:||BASIS Independent Fremont|
BASIS Independent Fremont is seeking qualified candidates for an Admissions Director!
Who We Are
BASIS Independent Schools is a network of PreK-grade 12 private schools raising the standards of student learning to the highest international levels. In five years, we have established five leading private schools in some of the world's most dynamic regions, including New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent Schools is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
What We're Looking For
BASIS Independent Fremont is seeking an Admissions Director to join their growing community to continue to expand enrollment in a PreK-8th grade private school that offers an accelerated, liberal arts, STEM-focused academic program. Our schools rank among the very top in the world in critical thinking in math, reading, science, and in student satisfaction. U.S. News & World Report names BASIS Curriculum Schools within the top 10 best high schools in America.
In this role, you are responsible for putting into play your networking prowess and ability to open-doors, to connect the school with local associations, companies, feeder schools, and prospective families that are a strong fit for our academic program. You will also lead the effort to nurture and follow-up with prospective families throughout the application process. You are a comfortable wearer-of-many-hats and embrace the opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization. You will drive results through a tireless work ethic, doing what is needed, when it is needed, to enroll mission appropriate students in our program. Your obsession to exceed goals and surpass defined objectives will be rewarded with a compensation package and career growth opportunity.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Plan, build, execute, and measure a strategic and tactical, comprehensive recruitment process that meets or exceeds enrollment targets with qualified applicants.
- Manage entire recruitment funnel from nurturing leads to completing applications and enrollment deliverables while providing exceptional customer service at all key stages of the funnel.
- Plan, implement, and lead engaging informational events and meetings, school tours, faculty meet-and-greets, open houses, and other on-campus admission events.
- Recruit, build, and maintain close and productive relationships with prospective students' families, feeder school leaders, educational consultants, and other referral sources in target markets.
- Coordinate and help lead admissions events including family meetings, play dates and entrance exams.
- Plan and lead participation in community-appropriate events, corporate information sessions, admission fairs, and other off-site local and national recruitment events.
- Prepare, maintain, and analyze statistics related to recruitment, enrollment, providing summaries and interpretation to facilitate collaboration with other senior managers in enrollment management.
- Develop targeted marketing communications plans in partnership with the central Marcom team.
- Manage Admissions Coordinator
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial/start-up environment and adapt to changing priorities and needs
- Big picture thinker
- Strong understanding of admissions funnel and how to optimally engage at each stage
- Database maintenance
- Ability to work independently with diverse constituents while maintaining high professional standards
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to establish and manage multiple priorities, creatively problem-solve and to work under pressure
- Effective oral and written communication
- Bachelor's degree required
- Three to five years of experience in a marketing-related or sales field, school admissions, or administration. Demonstrating career growth and a proven track record of success
- Knowledge of the primary and secondary education market in the Bay Area
- Act, communicate, and possess a professional demeanor
- Passion for results, strong work ethic, and a winning attitude
- Dynamic and outgoing
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- Solid presentation skills
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently, and be a self-starter
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and possess basic computer skills
- Travel: some domestic travel may be required
- Candidates must have the ability to obtain a fingerprint clearance card.
The Nitty Gritty
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to central operations, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Retirement - Your future financial well-being is important to us. Even if you don't contribute to your 401K, we will contribute 3% and will match up to 9% after five years.
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. To show our appreciation, we offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools.
Note: BASIS Independent Schools, LLC (BINS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. BINS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.